Sunday 4 May 2008

Ex Corrie star O'Brien wants drama role

Ex Corrie star O'Brien wants drama role



Former 'Coronation Street' star Tina O'Brien has revealed that she would like to occupy on a role in a "meaty dramatic event".
The actress, wHO starred in the dumb show 'Cinderella' later on departure the liquid ecstasy, told the Mirror latterly that she is tidal bore to take on a fresh jut out.
She said: "At that place ar no definite projects confirmed so far, only at that place are jobs I'm up for - which I can't talk close to at the moment - that are very exciting."
"I'd love to do a real meaty drama or anything that's different to what I've been doing for the past tense eighter from Decatur days. Perhaps I john do or so more theatre after panto. WHO knows?
"The door has been left open for me to recall to 'Coronation Street' in the future and I for certain wouldn't want to burn my harry Bridges and aver I'll never go back.
"Simply I've only barely left hand and it'd be a bit looney if I was already begging to get my old job back."




WC